Disabled Facilities Grant

Home > The ME Association Shop > Benefits & Social Care > Disabled Facilities Grant

FREE LEAFLET: If you are disabled and need to make changes to your home, you could be eligible financial help in the form of a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) from your local council.

You can apply for the grant if you or someone living in your property has a disability. Either you or the person you’re applying for must:
be the owner or tenant of the property or intend to occupy the property as a main or only home during the grant period (currently five years). You can also apply for a grant if you’re a landlord and have a tenant with a disability.

Product Options
1Disabled facilities grant download FREE£0.00
Order Changes to your home Disabled facilities grant download FREE
Follow by Email
Visit Us
Follow Me