The CMRC executive board meet at least quarterly and hold an AGM in April each year. These are the summary minutes from each meeting, in draft form:
- 8th November 2018 meeting
- 10th July 2018 meeting
- 24th April 2018 meeting:
- 6th February 2018 meeting
- 10th October 2017 meeting
- 6th June 2017 meeting
- 21st March 2017 meeting
- 16th November 2016 meeting
- 26th August 2016 teleconference
- 27th April 2016 annual general meeting
- 27th April 2016 meeting
- 15th January 2016 meeting
- 11th November 2015 meeting
The Christmas Appeal
More research for M.E. in 2019
We believe that biomedical research offers the best hope. And we want to fund more research in 2019 than ever before. Please help us to build on our success and continue to expand our vital work.
- with a single online donation via JustGiving, or,
- by cheque (made payable to: The ME Association) to: The ME Association, 7 Apollo Office Court, Radclive Road, Gawcott, Bucks MK18 4DF, or,
- by card donation over the phone to our head office (01280 818964).
If you would like to fundraise for the Christmas Appeal, please start your online giving page, here.
One day we will find the cause of this disease and have effective forms of treatment. And with your help, that day could come much sooner.
Visit our other pages in this section:
- CFS/ME Research Collaborative
- Executive Board and Becoming a Member or Associate Member
- Executive Board Meeting Summaries
^ Return to Top
ME Association Registered Charity Number 801279