Here to help you – every step of the way!
How you choose to help the ME Association is entirely up to you, and we are incredibly grateful for any support you can provide. But, you won’t be doing this on your own.
Our fundraising manager is here to provide help and support – every step of the way.
|“I think as a charity you have been incredibly supportive and made me feel like you are actually paying attention to the people who are trying to raise money. I haven’t felt like a statistic who you’d like to make money from, I’ve felt like you have spoken to me on a personal level and it’s been great!” |
Lillia, who endured a bath full of baked beans to help raise awareness of M.E.
We’re a relatively small charity, but because we’re small, we pride ourselves on the care and personal attention that we try to give to everyone who decides they want to raise funds for us.
- We will help you with the usual fundraising supplies, T shirts, sponsorship forms and will offer moral support and counsel.
- The MEA has helped literally hundreds of people get their fundraising events off the ground – so if you’re at all unsure of what to do, or how best to do it, please get in touch.
|“The ME Association has been more supportive than we ever could have imagined. We had all the kit we needed to get our fundraising off of the ground. This included a fantastic poster design that helped us raise awareness around our workplace!” |
Laura and Tom, who walked 106km for M.E.
We want you to have fun, and raise funds for us, but we also want – above all – for you to do it safely.
How you choose to help the ME Association is entirely up to you, and we are incredibly grateful for any support you can provide.
We are here to help with whatever you decide to do.
Contact our Fundraising Manager, Tony Britton, if you want to discuss any fundraising ideas or require support for your event.
Telephone: 01406 370293 or 07946 760811 or via Email.
|“You were great. Some good advice. You were interested and engaged but were happy to give me space too. The running shirt was a nice gesture as was the good luck email. No other support needed really.” |
John, who ran the Great South Run in memory of a colleague.
To order your supplies:
- Download, complete, and return the Fundraising Supplies Order Form (opposite).
- We will arrange for you to receive the things you might need for your planned event or occasion.
Other pages in this section:
- Join Us
- Leave a Legacy
- ME Awareness Week
- ME Awareness Week 2019 – Events Gallery
- Help and Support
ME Association Registered Charity Number 801279