Here to help you – every step of the way!
How you choose to help the ME Association is entirely up to you, and we are incredibly grateful for any support you can provide. But, you won’t be doing this on your own.
Helen, our fundraising manager, is here to provide help and support – every step of the way.
|“I think as a charity you have been incredibly supportive and made me feel like you are actually paying attention to the people who are trying to raise money.”
“I haven’t felt like a statistic who you’d like to make money from, I’ve felt like you have spoken to me on a personal level and it’s been great!”
Lillia, who endured a bath full of baked beans to help raise awareness.
We’re a relatively small charity, but because we’re small, we pride ourselves on the care and personal attention that we try to give to everyone who decides they want to raise funds for us.
- Helen has been part of a family closely affected by M.E. for many years. She’s as passionate as you are about raising funds so that more can be done to help relieve suffering, ignorance, and neglect
- She will help you with the usual fundraising supplies, T shirts, sponsorship forms and will offer moral support and counsel.
- Helen has helped literally hundreds of people get their fundraising events off the ground – so if you’re at all unsure of what to do, or how best to do it, she’s the first person you should turn to.
- She might be passionate about getting the most out of fundraising, but she also knows the cost to health when a challenge proves too much.
“Helen at the ME Association has been more supportive than we ever could have imagined. Because of her we had all the kit we needed to get our fundraising off of the ground. This included a fantastic poster design that helped us raise awareness around our workplace!”
Laura and Tom, who walked 106km for M.E.
We want you to have fun, and raise funds for us, but we also want – above all – for you to do it safely.
Contact Helen via email, or phone (01280 838964).
To order your supplies:
- Download, complete, and return the Fundraising Supplies Checklist (opposite).
- Helen will arrange for you to receive the things you might need for your planned event or occasion.
“You were great. Some good advice. You were interested and engaged but were happy to give me space too. The running shirt was a nice gesture as was the good luck email. No other support needed really.”
John, who ran the Great South Run in memory of a colleague.
Other pages in this section:
- Join Us
- Leave a Legacy
- ME Awareness Week
- ME Awareness Week 2018 – Events Gallery
- Help and Support
ME Association Registered Charity Number 801279