Join our growing Marketplace team of craftspeople…
If you are a talented craftsperson, or fancy trying your hand at a new hobby – as and when you are able – why not join our growing ‘Marketplace’ team of craftspeople?
And if you are looking for a special, unique, gift for someone, perhaps you might find it in the Marketplace4ME on JustGiving.
“The real heroes are the folk with M.E. who fundraise in their housebound state. Just quietly getting on with it.”
“Having M.E. is a challenge. But on the good days, where we feel almost fine, we like to make things. Beautiful things that give us joy in the making, but also give others pleasure in the giving.”
“Being able to make things is a lifeline – something positive to show when our bodies and minds are letting us do so little. We want to make M.E. less invisible and by buying, giving, and wearing our gifts, you will be helping to make it so.”
- Our ‘Makers’ devote time and valuable energy to creating, crafting, and selling unique items to raise funds to help support the ME Association.
- Please contribute to their efforts with your own creations, or support them by purchasing an item or two from their collection.
- You can visit MarketPlace4ME on JustGiving.
Here are just a few examples of the crafts that people have created…
- Rosey makes a wide range of necklaces and bracelets.
- Sue makes these pretty handmade cards. She can personalise them upon request. If you would like her to make you something special, please let Helen Hyland know what you need and she will get in touch.
- If it’s something relevant to M.E. you’re looking for, then look no further. Liz can make her bead bracelets, to your specification.
- Melanie donates £1 from every sale of her ‘All about ME!’ Night Cream to the ME Association.
- You can learn more about the Marketplace4ME, and our talented craftspeople, in a blog we published last year.
- Fundraising is not the only goal here – all our Makers want to raise awareness of M.E. in the hope that more people will understand the devastating effect that it has on people’s lives.
Help and Support
Here to help you – every step of the way!
Whatever you decide, if you choose to raise funds for the ME Association, be sure to take plenty of photographs – we’d love to be able to report your event on our website, social media, and in our members magazine, ME Essential.
Helen Hyland, our Fundraising Manager, is here to help you every step of the way, and can also provide you with a ME Association fundraising pack if you require one.
You can contact Helen by email, or by phone (01280 838964).
Other pages in this section:
- Fundraising Challenges
- Events and Celebrations
- Business Fundraising
- In Memory
- Easy Ways to Fundraise
ME Association Registered Charity Number 801279