Your business or organisation can be a vital link in helping to raise funds and awareness…
There are many ways in which your business or organisation can get involved in supporting the ME Association and the work that we do.
- How about holding a specific event? A fun-day out?
- Are you having a Christmas dinner or office party? Make the ME Association your charity of choice for donations.
- You could encourage your staff in their own fundraising efforts. Perhaps by sponsorship or match-funding their efforts.
- Why not have a dress down day? Or perhaps ‘Go Blue for M.E.’ – like the staff of the Inverness office of Fujitsu (pictured above) perhaps?
Payroll Giving is a tax free way for employees to donate to charity directly from their pay or pension. It must be done through an approved payroll giving agency – visit the UK Government website for more information.
- The ME Association currently works with Charities Aid Foundation (Give as You Earn), Stewardship, and Giveall who are all approved agencies.
- If you would like to speak to someone at the ME Association about payroll giving, please contact head office by phone (01280 818964 between 9.30am and 3.00pm), or by email.
If you choose to fundraise for a challenge, event or activity, please consider registering it on JustGiving.
- It’s a convenient platform that allows you to easily share it with family, friends, and the wider community via email or social media for example.
- You can easily monitor how much money you are raising – can keep everyone informed of your progress – and the funds that you receive will be automatically donated to the ME Association.
- Just click the button above for more information, and please let Tony Britton, our fundraising manager, know when you begin fundraising. She has a wealth of fundraising experience and can lend support and advice if you need it.
Help and Support
Here to help you – every step of the way!
We’ll help you turn your idea into reality – whatever it is you want to do – and we can give you the support you need to get started and help promote your event, if you would like us to do so.
Whatever you decide, if you choose to raise funds for the ME Association, be sure to take plenty of photographs – we’d love to be able to report your event on our website, social media, and in our members magazine, ME Essential.
Tony Britton, our Fundraising Manager, is here to help you every step of the way. We no longer provide fundraising packs. Instead, we go one better and let you have support that exactly matches your requirements.
You can contact Tony by email, or by phone on 01406 370293 or mobile 07946 760 811.
Other pages in this section:
- Fundraising Challenges
- Events and Celebrations
- Business Fundraising
- In Memory
- Easy Ways to Fundraise
ME Association Registered Charity Number 801279