ME Connect is our flagship service offering support and information to anyone affected by ME/CFS. It is available every day of the year and has managed more than 35,000 calls since its inception in 2003.
It provides support for people with M.E. and those who live with or care for them by offering a safe and understanding environment where worries and concerns can be shared. This direct link with people affected by the condition means that we have been able to develop a series of leaflets specifically dealing with the concerns expressed.
How do our downloads work?
After you have paid for an item online, you will receive an email from PayPal confirming payment, followed by an email from the ME Association with your download instructions.
- If you cannot locate this email, please check your junk/spam folder.
- Open the email and in the section titled ‘Download Details’ you will find a link and code.
- Click the link – which will take you back to our website – and enter the code when prompted.
- Please note the code is case sensitive and must be typed exactly as shown (or you can use ‘copy’ and ‘paste’).
- Your leaflets will then download, and can be saved to your computer, or printed at home.
If you have ordered and paid for books or gifts, these will be sent to you in the post, please allow at least a week for delivery if ordered within the UK.
The online shop uses PayPal which allows you to pay by debit or credit card. You don’t need to have a PayPal account in order to take advantage of the online shop.
Alternatively, you can:
- phone head office (01280 818964 between 9.30am and 3.00pm, Monday-Friday), and pay with a debit or credit card,
- download and complete our 8-page order form, and return it to head office, with payment details.