ME Connect is our flagship service offering support and information to anyone affected by ME/CFS. It is available every day of the year and has managed more than 35,000 calls since its inception in 2003.
It provides support for people with M.E. and those who live with or care for them by offering a safe and understanding environment where worries and concerns can be shared. This direct link with people affected by the condition means that we have been able to develop a series of leaflets specifically dealing with the concerns expressed.
How do our downloads work?
- After you have paid for an item, you will receive an email.
- If you cannot locate this email, please check your junk/spam folder.
- Open the email and in the section titled ‘Download Details’ you will find a link and code.
- Click the link and enter the code when prompted to download your leaflets.
- Please note the code is case sensitive and must be typed exactly as shown.
You can also place an order by phone to head office (01280 818964 between 9.30am and 3.00pm, Monday-Friday) and they will send it out in the post, or you can download and complete our 8-page order form.