Downloadable information about the effects of diet and nutrition on people with ME/CFS.
How do our downloads work?
After you have paid for an item online, you will receive an email from PayPal confirming payment, followed by an email from the ME Association with your download instructions.
- If you cannot locate this email, please check your junk/spam folder.
- Open the email and in the section titled ‘Download Details’ you will find a link and code.
- Click the link – which will take you back to our website – and enter the code when prompted.
- Please note the code is case sensitive and must be typed exactly as shown (or you can use ‘copy’ and ‘paste’).
- Your leaflets will then download, and can be saved to your computer, or printed at home.
If you have ordered and paid for books or gifts, these will be sent to you in the post, please allow at least a week for delivery if ordered within the UK.
The online shop uses PayPal which allows you to pay by debit or credit card. You don’t need to have a PayPal account in order to take advantage of the online shop.
Alternatively, you can:
- phone head office (01280 818964 between 9.30am and 3.00pm, Monday-Friday), and pay with a debit or credit card,
- download and complete our 8-page order form, and return it to head office, with payment details.